Product: MapInfo AnySite Desktop
Platform: All Windows Platforms
AnySite Configurator's 'Copy', 'New', 'Edit', and 'Delete' buttons are missing.
In the AnySite Configurator, the Copy, New, Edit, and Delete buttons are missing:
The DPI (Dots Per Inch) setting must be changed. DPI indicates the resolution of images. The more dots per inch, the higher the resolution. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the desktop and select Properties:
2. The Display Properties window appears. Select the Settings tab and click on Advanced.
3. Click on the General tab, and change the DPI setting to Normal size 96 DPI.
4. Apply the new display setting without restarting is already selected. Click OK. The following message will appear:
Click OK. This message will appear after clicking on OK in the General tab:
Click Yes and then restart the computer for the new DPI setting to take affect.
5. After restarting, launch the AnySite Configurator. The Copy, New, Edit, and Delete buttons are now displaying.
6. For win7 64 bit user's, you should set the Control Panel>Display setting to "smaller - 100%" to view the buttons:
Note: some user's running Windows 7 64-bit have reported where this fix did not work.
In that case, please try the 3 solutions found here, which has worked for some AS users:
Workaround: if all else fails, you can access the button functionality using the Alt key plus the first letter of the respective button:
Last Modified: 02/29/2012 11:16:17 AM