Version: 4.4, 4.3.1, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1, 4.02, 4.0
Platform: All Windows Platforms
Category: LocationUtility Service
*Installing/Configuring data components for Envinsa 4.x
Installing/Configuring data components for Envinsa 4.x
1. Start the Enterprise Manager.
2. Right-click on Enterprise Manager and choose Tool > Deployments/Upgrades.
3. On the Deployment tab, choose media from the Location drop-down. Browse to the JAR file for the data component that will be installed.
4. Once the component is selected, the following screen will appear. Click Next.
5. Specify the directory where the Envinsa 4.x DataDomain resides and then click Next.
6. When the Deploy screen is displayed, click Start. Once the deployment is finished, the screen should look like the following:
7. Click Close to exit this screen.
8. Enterprise Manager should now have a reference to the data component.
Now that the component is installed, it must be configured to work with Envinsa services before it becomes operational. This configuration is known as "propagation." Steps on how to propagate can be found in the "Managing Deployments, Propagating Resource Information to Another Peer" section in the Envinsa Administration Guide:
The following Knowledge Base document also describes how to perform propagaton:
Last Modified: 04/20/2010 03:32:59 PM