Product: Stratus Connect
Platform: Not Platform Related
Category: ---No Product Categories Available---
Stratus (R33) and adding a "label" layer
How can end user's toggle on and off labels in Stratus Connect?
Assume the table in question is the uscty153 point table.
1) in MI Pro (ver. 10 or later) , display the point table in a Mapper with labels off.
2) Use File>save copy as to create a copy of the Point table and open the copy in it's own mapper.
3) make copy table editable, select all objects and use objects>edit symbol style and change the symbol style for all objects to NONE and save the table.
4) with table 2 copy in it's own mapper, turn on the labels.
5) set zoom for each mapper to be the same - you should have 2 mappers like this:
6) use the Stratus upload utility to upload the 2 tables, one at a time.
7) in Admin console, create (or edit) a map config. and add the 2 tables uploaded:
8) Now in stratus connect, when you browse to this map config, you will see the 2 tables (original and the "label" table) with checkboxes for each.
Use the checkbox for the "label" table to turn on and off the label layer: